At ZoomRx, we take all reasonable measures to ensure that the privacy of all visitors to the ZoomRx website is protected.
What Information is Collected:
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page.
How the Information is Used:
We may use your data to notify you about our products or services or keep you updated on issues that we think are of interest to you, where permissible or if you have opted in to receiving such notifications.
We will send you information and materials you request.
We may use your data for market research purposes.
We will use your data to administer and optimize your experience on our website.
We may use your data to comply with applicable laws or regulations.
How the Information is Shared:
- Personally Identifiable Information will not be shared with any third parties without your express permission, except that we may disclose your information if we believe we are required to do so by law, if we need to do so to protect someone's safety or our rights or property, or in order to comply with this policy or other policies that may be applicable.
- In addition, occasionally we will share contact information, such as name and address, with third parties with whom we have partnered to provide specific services to us, or services on behalf of us. These partners have agreed not to share or resell this data and they are contractually obligated not to use any personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services, unless you enter into a relationship with them that would directly allow them to do so.
Access to Information:
You are in control of the Personally Identifiable Information that you provide us. You can:
- Ask for a copy of your Information.
- Ask for your Information to be corrected or updated.
- Ask us to remove your Information.
To ask for a copy, ask for edits or request removal of your Information, email [email protected]
Data Security & Integrity:
We implement commercially reasonable security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. We restrict access to data collected on the ZoomRx website to individuals who may need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations. Any personal information submitted by you will be dealt with in accordance with our terms and conditions set forth herein.
To enhance the protection of information sent to or from our Website over the Internet, we implement the following security features.
- HTTPS - We require that a "secure session" be established through the use of Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS), which is a combination of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) and the Transport Layer Security (TLS)/Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. This is done any time you supply or access information in one of our secure online areas. HTTPS creates a private conversation that only your computer and our systems can understand. HTTPS encodes information as it is being sent over the Internet between your computer and our systems helping to ensure that the transmitted information remains confidential.
Information will generally be stored in our databases, which are located in the United States. For easier processing of e-mail communications or other administrative purposes, however, your Information,may be sent to countries outside the United States or the European Union. Our data protection standards are the same, regardless of where your information is stored.
You may "opt out" of receiving marketing or promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails.
Right to Transfer:
In the event that the Company is acquired by or merged with a third party entity, we reserve the right to transfer or assign the information we have collected from our users as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control. In the event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors' rights generally, we may not be able to control how your personal information is treated, transferred, or used.
Jun 28, 2019